You have received defective goods and the trader refuses to refund the purchase price? An ADR entity can help you to enforce your rights and find a solution with the retailer.

General Consumer Conciliation Body

Do you have a dispute with a German retailer online or in person? Then you can turn to a General Consumer Conciliation Body that provides you assistance to find a solution with the retailer.

Some regional chambers of industry and commerce support consumers with complaints against their member companies.