Skip to main content


75 results:
61.Skilled Crafts 
Date: 15-01-20
If you have a dispute with a craftsman, you can submit your complaint to one of the many regional chambers of skilled crafts, which will then conduct the conciliation procedure.
62.Real Estate 
Date: 15-01-20
Consumers can turn to an ADR body in cases of disputes with estate agents, administrators, construction companies and architects in order to find a quick and amicable solution. 
Date: 15-01-20
The ADR body for energy handles disputes between consumers and energy providers (electricity and gas) that concern, for example, the payment of an invoice or the switch to a new energy supplier. 
64.Credit Rating 
Date: 15-01-20
In cases of differences with the SCHUFA, consumers can turn to its ombudsman. The ombudsman clarifies the disputed matter neutrally and free of charge.

65.Lawyers & Tax Advisors 
Date: 15-01-20
ADR bodies and arbitration boards can help solve disputes between lawyers and clients. These include disputes about fee invoices and/or claims for damages.
66.Geoblocking and Cross-Border Portability 
Date: 15-01-20
Unjustified geoblocking has prevented consumers from using services and buying goods from a trader based in another EU country. Since 2018 this has largely come to an end.  
67.Border control and customs 
Date: 15-01-20
Schuhe und Postkarten in einem Souvenirladen.Customs regulates the import of tobacco, cash and alcohol. What travel allowances apply? And how much money can I carry with me when entering another EU country? We provide information about the… 
68.Online Shopping 
Date: 14-01-20
When purchasing online, you benefit from the right of withdrawal. That means: The ordered goods can be returned within 14 days without giving reasons. We also inform you about dating services and… 
69.Car purchase abroad 
Date: 14-01-20
We explain how to avoid problems when buying a car in another EU country and what you need to know about vehicle registration and transfer.  
70.Questions and Complaints 
Date: 13-01-20
Please use our form to contact us if you have a question about everyday consumer life in Europe or if you would like to file a complaint against a company from another EU country. 
Search results 61 until 70 of 75